Saturday, July 24, 2021

Gemcitabine 1 Duvet Day

 

Saturday 24 July 2021

One day after treatment.... I feel like I've been run over by a bus. Last night full of aches and pains and fluey and feverish. I even put a wet cloth on my forehead at one point to lower the fever (dramatic I know!) A rain storm pounding the earth after days and days of sunshine. Even as I was writhing around in bed I was thinking yes yes go go Gemcitabine, destroy my cancer, obliterate it from my body. The strangest thoughts pop into your mind at 3am. I am totally wiped out this morning but feeling quite hopeful that I might be able to get back to a life that is not purely about managing symptoms......... so boring. I am desperate to think about something else. To plan for something to happen in the future rather than be in limbo 'waiting'.


Go Go Gemcitabine !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sianed 13/8/59 - 31/1/2022

We are sad to say that Sianed died yesterday 31 January. In accordance with her wishes there with be a celebration of her life, probably in ...