Monday, September 20, 2021

Weekly Carboplatin Continues

The plan is working. Weekly infusions at a reduced dose to enable my platelets to recover enough before the next session. Another 6 or 12 weeks of Friday sessions. The first 2 days after treatment pretty nauseous but come Monday I'm so much better. My strength is returning, the fatigue is lessening a little every day.  I am able to even walk some distance now. So happy that recovery is turning out just way my consultant described. 

I am thanking my lucky stars.

Thanking the NHS

Thanking all the teams of wonderful people looking after me in their different departments.

Thank you Thank you Thank you



3 comments:

  1. How super and wonderful and fabulous. You brave brave thing- you deserve every success and joy! Bless the NHS and you on your journey of health! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your fabulously positive ve comments. A real boost to my soul. I've definately turned a corner and am walking into sunshine energy full days.

      Delete
  2. This entry is SOOOOOOO GOOOD to read dearest one!!! Sending you huuuuuuuuuuuge hugs XXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Sianed 13/8/59 - 31/1/2022

We are sad to say that Sianed died yesterday 31 January. In accordance with her wishes there with be a celebration of her life, probably in ...