Thursday, October 21, 2021

3 monthly CT Scan results


 In preparation and possible consolation for bad news I bought myself some new slippers.... purple booties to be exact ha ha. I am very happy with my snug feet.

Two weeks ago my platelets were 36 so I could not have treatment. During that week my belly ballooned. The next week I was able to have 50% chemo but still my belly was expanding.  Tomorrow I can have 60% of the chemo Hurray! perhaps that will bring down my belly. I'm waddling around like bad boy with the tops of my trousers slung low on my hips and of course when I walk the trousers gradually fall down. Oooh errrr

CT scan result show that everything is STABLE ! ! !  No growth, no disturbing change to anything. My liver function is getting closer to normal. I was tested for anaemia and a few other things but all came back normal. The consultant does not know why my belly is big given all my scan results and blood results. Its a connundrum!     Possibly next week I shall have another chemo in pill form  to go with my weekly carboplatin dose.

Meanwhile here's a banner I have been making for Extinction Rebellion, many of whom are heading off to Cop 26 in Glasgow for November to make a lot of noise.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sianed 13/8/59 - 31/1/2022

We are sad to say that Sianed died yesterday 31 January. In accordance with her wishes there with be a celebration of her life, probably in ...