Friday, May 21, 2021

Good News


 

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Good News, my bloods are normal and my CA125 has come down from 400 to 134. R E S U L T ! That means the treatment is working. I have had an extra week of normality because of the Scottish trip. The Scottish trip was a blast. What a treat to actually sing with other people again. What a treat to meet with people I have not seen in over a year or more. To have a meal with a different person. What a treat to see different landscape, Scottish mountains and lakes and beautiful sky and puffy clouds. We were lucky with the weather with sunshine both days. Life affirming remembering that I am a singer and that is my profession and it's what I do. Remembering the quality of performing and being totally in the moment when I am singing.

On a slightly different tack, my headaches returned even after halving the ramipril dose. SO after 3 days without anything I got a prescription for valsartan at 40 mg. Six days on and so far no headaches and my blood pressure is coing down nicely. Crossed fingers and toes this one works for me.

1 comment:

  1. Well that all sounds so very excellent! Surely your positive attitude is a millions tonnes of good health on it's own! Scotland sounds divine and how super to remember and return to the thing you love!

    ReplyDelete

Sianed 13/8/59 - 31/1/2022

We are sad to say that Sianed died yesterday 31 January. In accordance with her wishes there with be a celebration of her life, probably in ...