Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Crimson and Green

 

Wednesday 4 November 2020

My last bloods on Monday were not too clever. I'm down to 1.06 with my white blood cells where normal is between 4 and 11. Similarily my red cells are down to 1.04 where normal is around 4 to 5  My magnesium is low and my platelets I feel very sorry for as they are down to 76 where as normal is 150 to 400. So that explains the presence of blood when I wipe my nose (it is not an out and out nose bleed just an irritating presence ) and occasional bleeding gums. Such a strong colour, deep crimson, so vital to life, so essential.

So that explains the lack of enthusiasm for doing anything remotely like exercise. Luckily until today I have had the excuse of rainy cold windy weather. The last time I went for a walk after about half an hour of feeling fine I suddenly lost interest and all energy drained out of me and it was a struggle to get back to the car. So many people have told me it is an accumulative journey of fatigue. I was so convinced I would be different Doh ! Ridiculous expectations that once the treatment ended Bing Bang Bosh I would bounce back to charging around Sianed styley getting things done !

I've got to remember that I am still vulnerable Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii

Rocking a pirate style today. I have 2 pairs of trousers that still fit me. These are a heavy cotton that disguise my stick thin legs and give me some substance. Its not so much “does my bum look big in this?” as “Where on earth has my bum gone? I knew I had one once.” The layered look is working well I feel ! All my life I have taken my health and energy for granted. Ha Ha that will teach me !

My eyebrows have finally all disappeared but I have still one or two eye lashes on each eye. Down below I am completely smooth. So now is the time to experiment with drawing my features back on. What a bizarre idea! Can I be bothered? Shall I remain bland for a while and see what emerges?

I have been told that my hair will grow back different, curly? blond? White? What surprises await?

3 comments:

  1. You're right, blood is such a beautiful colour! Whatever we are told about it's state of health, it just looks so amazing, so intense, so life-full! I look forward to seeing your new coiffure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your writings. My hair is actually growing back but ever so slowly. I can't quite see if it has changed colour yet. Time to be patient ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Sianed 13/8/59 - 31/1/2022

We are sad to say that Sianed died yesterday 31 January. In accordance with her wishes there with be a celebration of her life, probably in ...