Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Happy Feet

 

 


A week off treatment to give my platelets a chance to recover. Wow the idea that I might be a little less fatigued We Hey ! My belly continues to go down and my feet have come back, I actually have some ankles Woo Hoo ! and I can now wear a bra without cutting off circulation to my arms.  I have this line from an Ivor Cutler poem rattling around in my head. "Her arms are limp because her bras too tight" No idea which poem that comes from.

Here's to moving forwards and sometimes backwards and knowing it will take a long time.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds so wonderful. And I love the coordinated shoe and nail polish look! It's always nice having ankles and energy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sian you've had a time of it and this is so great to hear. I remember laughing my socks off when I first heard this line of Ivor Cutler's Old Oak Tree >I had to look it up and if you havn't already here it is with lots of love & giggles xxoo Sheena https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TivU77pOwoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't help thinking of a line from Billy Bragg's To Have and To Have Not re. your moving forwards and sometimes backwards :@) xxooS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCDpzJL1G5s

    looking forward to picnic :@)

    ReplyDelete

Sianed 13/8/59 - 31/1/2022

We are sad to say that Sianed died yesterday 31 January. In accordance with her wishes there with be a celebration of her life, probably in ...